Monday, December 26, 2011

Bead 144

OH CHRISTMAS TREE , OH CHRISTMAS TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

merry christmas to everyone
I hope it was wonderful for you and yours
My Christmas was interesting as always
and I unfortunatly spent all morning underneath my new electric blanket, as my cyst didn't care what day it was, but it was okay we made the most of it by ordering chinese food (the only place open today), watching cheesy marathons and movies as a family and giving out presents to one another.
nice.
cheesy.
unorthodox.
typicallish for my family but great none-the-less
^_^
i choose to use some of the "scraps" of our day
a walnut shell from the goodie bag that mama and dad recived at the church service this morning
they were yummy!!
so my CHRIST-MAS TREEEEEE!!! was my bead within the shell

see?
you like?
i hope you like, and i hope you and your family had a great day too
have a magical tommorow
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment