Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bead 50 Milestone!!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
(now in your mind picture balloons,  confetti, and glitter everywhere)
thats right its my 50th bead
and matched with a pretty good day
my big exam wasnt as frightening as i thought it would be
i had hot pockets for lunch
and got to play games at school
AND i am getting candy shipped to me by an old friend
fancy foreign CANDY
also i figured out what i want for my birthday:
a dvd of "The Last Unicorn"
a waffle iorn
and a gift certificate from my favorite yarn shop

today was nice, but rainy
im not complaining mind you i enjoyed it alot
except for the umbrella.
I am a murderer of umbrellas
they are my "kite eating tree" like with charlie brown
i always manage to flip them inside-out in a dramatic (and quite funny for other people) way
so then the umbrella becomes a bowl for the rain until it goes back again drenching me even more
sad.
cute.
funny.
true.
but luckly that didnt happen today
almost but didnt
so my bead today is my arch-nemisis the umbrella

hope tommorow is great for everyone
an i sincerly hope that umbrellas are kinder to you then they are to me.

a kind-of manic sleepy
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment