Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bead 49 i am...

"I CAN FEEL THIS BODY DIEING AROUND ME!!!!!"
"I AM A UNICORN!!!! a unicorn!!!"
this is from one of my absolute favorite movies
The last Unicorn
and the qoutes pretty much match up with how i felt today
I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia about 6 years ago and often find difficulty copeing with all the unnesicary pain.....
 but here is what happened today:
woke up early on my "rest" day
finished 2 papers
went to the doctors office
which of whom cancled on me (so ill have to go again on friday)
ended up studying and working on flashcards with my mom at Mac D's (in the playroom?)
drank a smoothie
thanks mom!!!
went to school finished more flashcards
Class
more flashcards
Class

And last but not least ended up eating (devouring really) a chicken sandwhich and waffle fries on a bus bench, in the middle of  nowhere
i am tired and have a crazy big exam tommorow
and am i need of unicorns, faith, luck and sleep
hence the clover

my mom helped my find my first four leaf clover years ago and i have been lucky to find oodles since
I am tired of craming , flash card making and thinking that i am dumb.
so this is my DECLARATION for being :
smart
pretty
fabulous
creative
and ect.

so who knows maybe it can be yalls too?
^_^

a generally satisfied and smart
(sleepy as hell)
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment