Monday, September 12, 2011

Bead 41needed love

today was a badish day
some parts were good others
well only one main part not so much.
I need to let it go
stop constantly beliving
that im smart and stupid all at the same time.
Thank you for listening to my ramblings.
some times you need to be told you are loved
i love you , whom ever you are out there.
for listening to, and tolerating me
you are deeply appreciated
here is a heart for you and I

all hand-dyed wool: fruit punch
grape
blue rasberry and grape
kool-aid
   
tommorow will be nice
i get to sleep in
hang out with my mama for a little bit
make cupcakes
make cute things
do 2 "easy" home work assignments
and watch a good movie.
life is good when you can stand to live it
i forget that alot

tommorow is another day
crossong my fingers that it is great for ALL of us
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment