Monday, September 5, 2011

Bead 34 Rawwwrr

I am on drugs right now. before you freak out and think negativly about me ,i am on prescribed pain medication for an ovarian cyst. i had to take a half of a pill today because it was bothering me so much. I am not making any sence right now. sorry its not me. i blame the meds.
today was an okay day i was struggling with not being preductive.
so i finished one of my reading assignment  it was "A rasin in the sun"
pretty good play.
then i went to the movies with my mom and dad. it reminded me of old times.
my first movie was jurasic park, all i did was eat the popcorn.
i love dinosaurs.
me and my "art freak" freinds used to always rawr or squwack in the halls. aww high school.
so todays is a mixture of hand dyed and pre dyed wool.
its a pterodactyl, its not my favorite dinosaur but its up there on the list.


RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRR!!!!!

isnt he so cute?
ugh this three day weekend wanst long enough for me, was it for you?
i have an two and a half minute oral rapport tommorow. so please please please send my good vibes tommorow. ill need and totally appreciate them. I am a big brave lion, a big brave lion .
i hope yalls day goes well too
^_^

a drugged
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment