Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bead 162

hello all I hope today is meeting you well
i had a prettty awsome day myself
two classes one of them of which i get to see one of my favorite professors and my security gaurd
and after class my cousin and i went out for mediteranian
i got a steak and cheese pita with fries
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking amazing!!!
(also sooooo well because that was the only food i had pretty much all day......oops!)
and after that at home i was craving something sweet
mama already had the fryer on for fries ans i wanted to make donuts...of course we had no flour what so ever
but we eventually found some pancake mix, and we imprivised a bit
and ta-da!!!
 fried-doughish-thingys
they were really good coated in cinnamon- sugar and just enough to take the edge off for all of us
so thats my bead

have a AWSOME FRIDAY!!!!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment