Monday, January 2, 2012

Bead 152 Sweater-ish day

la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
man i wish i could sing
but egh ya do what you can
today was crazy chilly so i lived in sweaters and sweaterish materials all day long....
so today i:
continued with my i-cord maker thingy-ma-dilly that i made yesterday,


forgot to share yesterday more info on dinosaurs and bunnies rawr soon
 finished my pair of slippers in the mustard yellow except  for the sheep head i totally winged mama's sheep heads and couldn't remember for the life of me how i exactly did it  so my slippers are headless for now

booooo, but that just means that i could be another critter or sheep once i figure out how to do it
started soaking beans for 15 bean soup tommorow ,
made a totally from scratch pizza,

and just chilled out with my family
nice day
man i wish we got more time to hang out throughout the year not just on holidays, dare to dream i guess
my bead today is made from sweater scraps and the yarn I'm using in my I-cord thingy-ma-dilly

so send me some good vibes and I'll be sure to send some ya'lls way too
I'm really nurvous about next semester but i have a week to get adjusted, im afraid of change, as all of you know so.....yeah good vibes would be appreciated
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment