Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bead 158

today was a very very very  good day
I'm totally over all my nurvousness and anxiaty (thearetically)
I was able to go to church this morning and hear a surmon that i really needed
it was mainly about the five W's that we needed to do to make ourselfs better and make 2012 a great year
by changing our:
Will
Ways
Words
Walk
and Works
it was really nice
and seeing all those nice people who actually missed me was great too
after that we went grocery shopping where i got some "needed" supplies including:
brie
pomagranate juice
chabatta bread
and some other essentials
^_^ 
they were seriously needed
really!!
and the rest of the day was spent at home working on various paper work for 4-H and just living amungst my nutty family, inculding krakers who kept on picking at her feet ( they have healed very well and hair has started to grow back)
hanging out in my favorite pajamas
bears!!!!
they are so so so great

my bead today is a bear claw
kind-of  like a luck rabbits foot
but better and dosen't involve de-footing of  a cute little bunny


hopefully it will bring some serious luck for tommorow
have a great monday and week and i'll be sure to send some wonderful ( slightly nurvous) vibes your way
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment