Friday, August 17, 2012

Bead 381


Today I did what I have been dreaming to do a vast majority of my lifetime, which is spend most of a day in a yarn store. I was able to help fix things in the display window, check inventory on some things, talk about yarn and awesome stuff and just chill until it was time for my employer and I to head to her place (she owns the yarn shop),  I tided up the kitchen once we were done at the shop; pretty easy and funnish work and I do enjoy make allot of things shiny. the only downside of today was my freakishly dirty feet. I have bad habits, one of them being my seeming inability to ware shoes, or any kind of footwear for that matter. All day I stumbled around barefoot from the shop, to her house , to my house, and to be honest with you by the end of the day the bottom of my feet were completely black.....
that is the inspiration of todays bead

I did soak my feet eventually, happy weekend wishes to you
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment