Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bead 115

today was a real mixed bag, im not feeling to well and am really need a long, big brake from school.
i need rest, art, love, and warmth
soon soon soon
my big-ol container of wool is singing to me
so is my couch
I'm scared ALLOT of the time about life,school, family,life, love, life.......you catch my drift dont you?
but im taking it a day (more like an hour) at a time
and did have some nice things happen to me
in our house mama and i call them peanut butter sandwiches
a preacher a long time ago told us to thank God for the tiny some what insignificant things going on in your life/ or day, although they might not be the biggest or best blessing around, they sustain us and carry us through another day.
so todays bead is a peanut butter sandwich


have a good tommorow
im going to take some meds, turn on the heater and sleep.. sleep .sleep
and try to have a better day myself
-m

1 comment: