Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bead 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today
was
AWSOME!!
and as you can see we are celebrating  the 100th bead done
yippy!!!!!!!!!
(BRACE YOUR SELF FOR TONS OF PHOTOS)
okay sorry back to my day:
my mama took me to school (so i got to sleep late),
in  art history class we discussed random stuff and the rapture that was supposed to happen in the year 1000, ( and i couldnt get the explination done from a puppet out of my head,and kept hearing it in that silly voice)
movie in my second class,
met up with mama and picked up two huge pizzas at my favorite place,
went to visit with my sister and bro,
pigged out on pizza,
cyst bothered me took meds,
went home knitted bunnies,
blended me up a smoothie,

made waffles for Binner,

and made a ZOMBIE!!

and ate cheese balls.
Eventful i know,
but a pretty great day in my book
todays bead is a cheese ball, not as awsome as i had planed my 100th bead to be , but a pretty good synopsis of the great day i had

yes that is cheese dust on my sleeve...i dont have a problem....i really dont
have a great weekend
a manic-ishy
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment