Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bead 360 Guava and fighting the good fight!

HELLO my dears!!!
I recently got a comment pertaining to the fact that my year of beading is almost over. which is totally insane? the fact of the matter is I will still continue to make felted objects not necessarily all of them beads still but I still will be continuing forward ~ fighting the good fight~ 
I'm a lady of habit, as all of you know and I don't think I will be able to function without the daily routine of making something. I'll still call it A beaded year even though we are still continuing forth (with not all beads).
long story short woollies will be made.

But enough of that! Today I made guava empanadas, I was bored and in a bread making mood plus seeing as I live in the south and it is as humid as the devils soul, the summer is the perfect time to make as much bread as possible. I had to "settle" for the empanadas seeing as we didn't have sufficiant supplies for scones.
BUT THEY WERE AMAZING, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOVVVEEEE guava and seperated a big brick of paste to stuff each pocket of love with. eating guava should totally be a sin, its so gorgously sweet and flavorful that it feels as if your doing something wrong by just taking a bite...sorry no pictures
:( my hands were too doughy to be able to photograph anything

adorable guava hunk today
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment