Friday, July 6, 2012

Bead 338 cinna-what?

I survived today, I went to the mall, and a make up store and survived!!! I was able to go to the Mall/ other places with a friend and her sister for cinnamon rolls...yes are main reason on going said excursion is for me to get the taste of Cinnabon cinnamon rolls. I had never had them in my life till today....IT WAS THE BEST ONE OF MY LIFE!!!
 I was also able to maintain normal people decorum AT PUBLIC PLACES, WITH NORMAL PEOPLE. so awesome, I got 2 Adventure Time T-shirts, big ol Domo button, and some nail polish. All in all a great day. Anyone who has known me for more then two minutes knows that I hate the mall and places like it with pretty much every fiber of my being, little chunks of my soul perrish as I enter their doors, but I went out of my comfort-zone and was rewarded, YAY  to life lessons!!!!

cinnamon bun bead today!
also shout out to my homie who convinced me to go eat the awesomest food ever.

have a lovely and safe weekend.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment