Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bead 362 estate sale

life often has a way of making full circles..... obviously you can tell I went to an estate sale today. and a rather peculiar one at that. In all my years I have never received a number? we have gone to hundreds of estate sales and never had to get a number to be in order to get in the house, but I thought it was funny how I ended up getting the number of my exact age ^_^
I got a big box of cook ware, an old art book, some chatchkeys, a little nativity scene that I'm going to turn into a shelf, random stuff, and some kind of clamp for my dad. all in all a good buy, 16$ for everything, but the sale itself wasn't as great as I thought it was going to be....shame.
but today's bead is inspired by the doodles of Picasso (from my art book- pictured above) and made from a super mellow roving that I got in a grab bag from my last wool-shopping-spree. it seems like what today would be in color?

-m

No comments:

Post a Comment