Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bead 359

got stuff done! and splurged like a beast. well to begin the explanations Mama and I went downtown today so I could purchase a few felting needles, I have been breaking them as if they were made of glass and really needed some before I got completely empty. Long story short:
got breakfast  and munched it while walking downtown
gave 75 cents to a cute but seriously stressed out family (I think they needed to feed the meter?)
noticed tons of children camps walking downtown

I went to my yarn store
got spare needles, splurged on some pretty awesome silk hankies and some roving for a spinning!

also have a possible "peanut buttter sandwich" in the works for a spinning wheel . (cross your fingers)
The rest of the day  has been filled with sign making (we are having a yard sale soon), drafting out wool, spinning, and figuring out what to do with the glorious silk.
a smidge of the silk is in todays bead

 have a beautiful friday
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment