Saturday, July 7, 2012

Bead 339

Went yardsaling in the heat this morning. regretting it partially.
I believe I have sun poisoning, which is not so unimaginable since it was already 99 degrees at around 9:30 this morning. most of the yard sales were awful but all of us were able to get afew things that we couldn't live without. There was only one weird house that had a dead big bird looking relative in a trash bag in the middle of the floor.I know it is a bad picture but it was a super creepy house with a little creepy girl following us from room to room.I still like the photo though?
Hum, either way this bead is in honor of the poor creature in the bag

please be safe! It is super hot pretty much everywhere, stay hydrated my lovies, and know your limits!! I didn't follow my better instincts today and severely payed the price.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment