Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bead 450 I see the moon....

the moon sees me, God bless the moon, and God bless me.
Pretty terrific day today.
Only one class today painting and the half that was able to attended was wonderful just a critique of our home work. mine went very well, my professor liked the color, and texture I was able to accomplish and for the most part like the composition although he did remark about my cropping (I already knew I basically "cut off the toes" of the composition but its like diabetes almost, sometimes you gotta sacrifice a couple of toes to keep on living )
went out to lunch with my cousin, hibachi and fro-yo afterwards

lastly a moon lab for Astronomy, it was pretty fun and educational,we had a relatively small group. and a really cool and handsome guy in my class brought his cute little corgi along with him, his name was Einstein and he was super sweet and flopped down on me a few times as I was compleating the lab sheets. The moon was so wonderful, textural, and bright! even though it was a waning gibbious it was so bright! my eyes are still sore from it.
but I had fun, did my best, and went with the flow.
big moon bead today

have a wonderful friday
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment