Friday, October 19, 2012

Bead 444

today was uneventful for the most part well the first half was. But the most awesome part of the day was FINALLY, FINALLY being taken seriously be someone at the doctors office. oh and I'm anemic... to further explain I have been feeling awful for a majority of these past few months, and for much of that time I could get NO ONE and I mean NO ONE at the doctors office to help and or give a damn about me. But finally something broke the camels back when my mom tried to schedule an appointment for me, I don't know what she said or did, but the nurse finally got a case of give a damn and scheduled me in for a quick blood test "to make sure I was okay" WELL TURNS OUT I'M NOT. go figure, they just know of the anemia for now but they will probably get a clue about the real problem soon. Don't get me wrong but I am ecstatic ( I still totally feel gross and drained out of my mind) but I have some actual awareness from someone in that office. about damn time!
bandage bead today

have a lovely weekend
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment