Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bead 434

today was a real bag of mixed nuts....
- pretty chill poetry class
- so-so painting class
- really nice etching class even though it didn't start out too well, but I was able to learn allot more about my class mates and professor and was finally able to explain more about my life and artistic beliefs, which is totally awesome, and I also got to use a small blow torch ( we are starting aquatints for those that are questioning the blowtorch thing)... I like fire ^___^ IT GIVES ME JOY....
 and now I  digress to a less pyromaniac train of thought
after school my family all went out for pizza, it wasn't that good.
But the best best best best best best best best best best best best (you catch my drift) best thing that happened to me today was receiving an artist postcard from one of my all time favorite artist Shing Yin Khor otherwise know as Sawdust Bear. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE her work and am saving up to get one of here little creatures. But she was nice enough to send me one though a instagram contest.

I got it today and I love it, today's bead is the same color as the awesome octopus she drew.

have a lovely tomorrow
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment