Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bead 438 cobalt and comics

got some freaking great deals at yard sales this morning. from retired wood workers to just an odd junk lady's front yard. But I really like the little trinkets and stuff I got today and really didn't spend that much this morning. Just mama and I were the deal hunters this morning (but honestly I like it better that way.But one of the things that I got most joy out of today was being able to paint my nails.
I know it sounds silly but being an college art student unfortunately doesn't allot much time to have clean enough hands or nails to be able to have fun and decorate them. but I'm on break ^_^ so I used some of the images from the comic books that I bought yesterday, and a pretty cobalt blue that I got the day before that.

tiny cobalt bead today

-m

No comments:

Post a Comment