Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bead 415

Amazingly peculiar but really fabulous day.

poetry class: a third of it was filled with various people freaking out about two little bumble bees, one was murdered, the other got away...

painting class: professor was AWOL ,I painted for a little while but  had a mild mental breakdown out of the combination of hunger, exhaustion, sugar crash, and all around soul ickys.....so I left (total understatement I basically ran). I immediately hit up anyone that I knew for a fact that was on campus and was able to get one taker to meet me. And it turns out to be the perfect person I needed to talk me out of dropping out of school becoming a crazy homless women on the side of the road with a sign reading "will make art for food" or just throwing myself into oncoming traffic, either option was compleatly legit  option at the time!
But allas I am still in school and still alive (as far as I know)
we talked, laughed, got strawberry bubble tea, had a small adventure of hiking back to the studio so I could work on my etching plate, and was able to meet with another buddy real quick

etching class: went by much faster since my soul was allot less hurt as it was earlyier in the day,and  I was able to get a good amount of my plate done so I ended up getting out early for an appointment.

met up with mama, got amazing gyros, ate, went to afformentioned appointment and saw the most beautiful sunset I have seen in a long time.
tapioca ball bead

thank ya'll for being ya'll
have a great Friday
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment