Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bead 401

Super good and fast day today, I did my homework in the morning , went to my poetry class that went by very quickly and I was able to find one of my favorite poems by E.E. Cummings. after poetry there was my painting studio which was crazy with progress!!! I got lightyears farther on the painting and finally cleaned my pallet to just 5 tones and shades, earlier I had pretty much the whole thing coated thinly with about 23 various shades of gray. my professor helped me with a trouble spot/ jar and really didn't have to alter my peice that much (which is awesome) we also talked about his cat who has to ware a t-shirt and the beach by his parents house...? I know it sounds odd but it was a nice conversation and  even nicer that he likes how I'm doing and wants to talk to me ^_^
after painting, etching class. we watched a really weird video clip then despersed to work on our individual project.I'll give you a sneek peak of mine, I've been cross hatching like a beast but still have some work to do. but that shall come in time...
plate colored bead today

have a lovely friday
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment