Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bead 240 Haminal

I need, need, need, need, need this:
this picture doesn't belong to me
I seriously tried to resist purchasing this.......but I just ordered it....
I feel so guilty (yet so satisfied!)
so ashamed (yet so thrilled)
so wasteful (yet so awesome)
I rarely splurge on things and i mean RARELY
splurging for me is more then 10$  of "unnecessary" things
BUT WHO COULD RESIST SUCH A CUTE CREATURE!!!!
(I blame television! ha ha)
It combines two of my favorist things in the whole wide world
HAM+AMINALS= PURELY AWESOME HAMINAL
In a can!!!!!
I bought him here a few minutes ago
and my bead today was inspired by him
I can't wait till he arrives
I bought him here
but until then I have my mini version in bead form

have a lovely weekend dearies!
Ill' have somthing epic for ya'll tommorow
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment