Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bead 260

today was crap, totally crap, but forget it the day is done.
what's been said, has been said.
And I'm over it all, for weeks I have been just "maintaining" everything from class assignments to even pain....spending half the time in either moderate happiness or compleate letheragy is no way to live,today was the last straw-
I am tired.
I am sick.
I am in pain.
I don't need hurtful people in my life.
I need help from people that actually care about me and love me for who I am and what I do.
I need to stay angry at people when I have a legitimate reson to be upset at said people.
I don't need to be responsible for evrything and everyone, It is their life not mine.
It's okay to be scared about life.
and most importantly I CAN NEVER BE WRONG ABOUT DOING THE RIGHT OR KIND THING.
All I have in my life is Art, and my Morals, so that is what I choose to live by.
Honestly today wasn't a total crap shoot some positives ocassionally thrown in the mix
-Critque went really well
-I got my last project back and got an A on it
-I got pizza and advice from my cousin
-I got some white chocolate and beef jerky  (I'm not eating them together ,they arn't yummy that way)
so a plain blue bead with  hand dyed embroidery today, there were lessons learned, and a life taken back today

have a beautiful friday
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment