Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bead 252

I like knitting, crocheting, spinning and wool......
the word "like" I just used in the previous statement is the most understated use of the word ever.
seriously. the various "addiction" voices have been yelling allot lately but I have been behaving
for the most part.....
I spotted a pattern that I don't think I will be able to resist much longer
also random junk has been popping into my brain all day such as:
  • I WANT A CHAMELEON AND AM GOING TO NAME HIM GEOFF
  • Slurpee's should automatically be half cherry and half blue raspberry
  • avocados belong in a cake
  • ultra-sounds look cool and creepy
  • cows should be pets
But all and all today was a great day ,studio was occupied by making cubes with 2-point perspective (yes, seriously) so boring seeing as I have had 2-point perspective drilled into my scull since 2nd grade but it was an easy and moderately silly class so I can't complain too much. and after a quick meeting with my English professor, then off to my sisters house with pizza!!!!
My bro picked a great movie  and we exchanged some cool presents amongst each other, so epic!
and it was a great day  ^_^
my bead is a cool blue cube in honor of my studio today

tomorrow is my "Friday" again at school
yippy!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment