Friday, April 13, 2012

Bead 254

went thrift shopping and estate sailing today
loved every minute of it....
my most prised find today was this
(awwwwwwwwhhhhhhh ****the angels voices singing loudly)
it was only about 11$ ands was totally worth it, I GOT GOBS OF STUFF BESIDES THIS , all for under 35$ at both the estate sales and the thrift store. we also went on some other errands and I treated us to burritos, by the time we ate it was crazy late so we were starving and I didn't take a before photo of my pretty, chubby burrito


so my day was great except, for the marimo balls fell through and I wasn't able to purchase them :(
maybe next time....I hope yall had a wonderful Friday
todays bead is a blue bottle, similar to the glass ones I got today

have a happy weekend
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment