Friday, December 28, 2012

Bead 514 new additions!


hello happy people! I hope your Friday has been wonderful! mine has for the most part! I've been feeling a bit icky off and on all day long but I survived and had a great time despite it. Hung out at home in the morning. Went to purchase a Labbit in the afternoon, I have been wanting one for a long time now and finally had enough Christmas money left over to get him and even a light blue flocked Domo, I knew the store that I got him from only had a super limited stock and I almost didn't find my labbit...he was the very last one in stock and hidden crazy well amongst allot of other toys, I am glad that I thoroughly searched before giving up and calling it a bad day! after labbit and domo were purchased we went to the local thrift store where I found a great bundle of vintage ties 10 fabulous ties came in the bundle and ironically I love everyone of them. I also ended up saving an old suitcase from a neighbors trash pile! it was only dusty on the outside and pretty nice otherwise, already cleaned it up and started a project on it.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment