Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bead 497

Okay my first day of break has been manic as all get out, this was a continuation of last nights mania despite being freakishly exhausted I was still bouncing the walls over the ecstasy of not being in school anymore. I woke up pretty early this morning and prepared beef stew in the crock pot to cook low and slow all day long. after that I pretty much played and fiddled around.
I: cleaned my room, cleaned up my new creature shelf, finished a sculpture, and of course the stew.
so pretty productive day for a kind of day in which i really didn't have to do anything.
and tomorrow is going to be even better a buddy and I are doing some hard core adventuring and celebrating.. but you'll just have to wait till then to find out.
cuttlefish colored bead today, thats the sculpture I finally finished!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment