Monday, December 10, 2012

Bead 496

so the last exam wasn't anything close to how horrible I thought it would be, of course that was to be expected but still it was quite a welcome surprise. The morning was spent sleeping and moping and just watching trash TV and movies. after the exams tacos! to the exam I brought my ghost pins on a leather cuff and I also took a little bag of random comfort objects including but not limited to: a narwhal, a paint chip, a paper clip, a piece of cotton fabric, a small hunk of leather and some other odd bits...yes I know I'm insane. I need and love comfort objects, that's me...yeah.
I also got my makeup paper back today and I did very well on it he loved my illustration page and even gave me a tiny smiley face!
so a tiny smiley bead today
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment