Friday, January 18, 2013

Bead 535


Had fun in the snow today, along with a few of my toy!
Snow adventures are so great.
I arose relatively early and got out to take photos, of the glorious snow and a few silly little pictures of my toys playing in the snow too.
after that some errands (including returning a very expensive textbook) getting a few pizzas and went to see  and visit my sister too.
it was a really fun day.
I was finally able to purchase a toy that I have been wanting for awhile and just enjoy the winter day as it came and went.
I made domo a little cowl, because in the adventure this morning he was upset that he was the only one that sunk into the snow and didn't have any woolies to keep him warm like octo and munkosaur
so domo cowl bead today.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment