Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bead 539


its cold outside. its cold in my house. its cold in my soul. no totally kidding but seriously it is pretty cold in my house....I had a pretty good day, and unfortunately spent a few hours outside in the cold for drawing class. NO BUENO!!!
but I'm over it for the most part.
did well in my art history class. contributed too ^_^
talked with a buddy for most of the day.
worked on a new project and tried to stay warm while doing it.. I'm shivering as I type, no joke.

But I am really excited for this new local artist group I am in and really feel like we can and will get  a lot of stuff done and make our patch of the world a better place and make some great art in the process.
yay! for a good day! I hope y'all had a good day too.
art project/ cardinal bead today.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment