Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bead 202

Today was an okay day, got through my classes and found out that we won't have my art history class on thursday :( my proffessor said sarcastically "don't act too heart broken class", but I actually kindof am. I really enjoy his class, and him. But I will have a half day and I think I need it
but another upside to my day is a bought a Baby Bunny pattern from PlanetJune!
they are so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so ADORABLE!!!!!
seriously they are I'm already starting on my first one
te-he-he he
here is a picture from her website
(note this isn't my picture, it belongs to June Gilbank of Planet June)
but back to beading, todays bead is made from a new roving ,from a sheep named misty
its all from her with nothing extra needed its so pretty and soft and has little specks of dyed blue mixed in too
oh misty...
have a nice hump day
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment