Monday, February 20, 2012

Bead 201

Word of the day
Ambiguous-       
am·big·u·ous /amˈbigyo͞oəs/
Adjective:
1.  Open to more than one interpretation; having a double meaning.
2. Unclear or inexact because a choice between alternatives has not been made.
 This is the words that I heard from my drawing Professor for about two hours and have had echo-ing in my brain since then.My charcoal drawing is going okay but I was kind of tired and blegh feeling...... but my proffesor came up to me and said I looked as if I was building the pyramids (damn, my facial expressions)and he was saying how my drawing was going in the right direction but some more ambiguous expressions would really help improve it
of course being me I kept on hearing "ambiguous" ,"ambiguous","ambiguous" in my ear the rest of the day
so here is my ambiguous bead, made in my new dark brown llama
loops, knots, and lumps
have a great tuesday,and i will try to do the same
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment