Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bead 288 hedgy

madwomen.
that should be like my middle name.

made a cake today, it was from a box.
so it feels like a cheater cake.....
made my go-to buttercream, it was from scratch.
so it feels like sugar, chocolate syrup, and marshmellows had a frosting baby....
so in total I have mixed emotions about this cake. damn.

Today I have still been knitting my bee keeper quilt, it is being stored in a pickle jar.

I have also been making things for the awesome dude that has been helping on every one of my school papers this year. well I'm making stuff for his daughter, thus far I have crocheted a panda and am working on a hedgy coin purse.
I love all animals but hedgehogs are soooooo cool!
headgy bead today!
have a lovely friday!
also I will be posting soon on my other blogs!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment