Monday, May 14, 2012

Bead 284 & Bead 285

I hope y'all had a beautiful mothers day. mine was alright~~
I made my mom a chocolate souffle for brunch, my sister and big bro visited. and mama and I started to work on the garden.
LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU A TON MAMA!
EVEN THOUGH YOU FRUSTRATE ME SOMETIMES , I BET YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT ME TOO...
a heart flower for yesterday's bead

today I felt ultra crummy.
It was super dark and rainy all day long.
the bunnies weren't in the mood to play.
storming off and on all the time, and I believe one of my incisions is becoming infected. no one is validating my point, and just listing to what I know for a fact am feeling.
different-reds bead today.
I'm trying so hard not to be angry or upset but it isn't working too well....
I know me. How can they know when they aren't feeling my pain??

I don't know....
hopefully tomorrow will be better
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment