Friday, June 21, 2013

Bead 689

a lot of back thinking and self reflection today....goodness knows self reflection and remembering is a great thing but since that's what I did the vast majority of the day I'm now exhausted by it...
I've been having to write a few words about myself as an artist and its been super difficult, especially today for some reason? oh well hopefully it'll pass....
todays bead was made with a small scrap of fabric that came from one of my favorite blankets as a child....seemed most fitting with all the recollection and self evaluation lately.

-m
the charger for my camera is still MIA but it did have just enough juice to get todays picture, I'd been trying to get it to turn on over these past couple of days with no success until today

No comments:

Post a Comment