Friday, June 14, 2013

Bead 682

I hate those days where I randomly fall asleep, luckily this time it was actually in a bed, not slumped over on my work table or on the floor like usual...tomorrow is our big event, and I don't know what I feel right now to be honest, it's not nervousness or any emotion really just blah...hopefully I can sleep tonight so when I wake up at 5ish in the morning I can actually be a cheery human being for the whole day.....I can dream can't I? Today was occupied with the boring stuff , labeling , loading the car, making sure everything was pretty and accounted for....I believe that my half of the booth is going to look like a crazy persons yard sale...I have a lot of monsters and skull stuff....because apparently I'm made up of monsters and skulls...who knows?
 Trying to ignore the moderate feeling of discomfort that is surrounding me and look at the bright side, I'm going to be able to hang out with some great people all day tomorrow, eat some good food ( good food is a motivation to me I'm not going to lie! There's a couple dope sounding food trucks coming) and  hopefully sell a good amount of art....I keep repeating like a crafter version of the serenity prayer and chuckling in between lines, it's a big deal tomorrow because art is my JOB , though it has paid my bills sporadically it's still what I do for a living....so kinda scary....
Blah jumble bead today

-m

No comments:

Post a Comment