Saturday, April 13, 2013

Bead 620


I am happy to report that I am the proud owner of a pretty fantastic day! ^_^ very much needed and appreciated. Most of it was spent out and about either thrifing, dropping off artwork and checking on some pieces at a local coffee shop. My mom and I found some pretty cool things thrifing but mainly from yard sales is where we got a majority of our haul. I dropped off my piece of work, and checked out how my artwork was doing at the coffee shop, one of my pieces has already been sold! Yay!!!
This one to be specific

Cleaned and found some much needed supplies for an upcoming project and had a "genius" idea for a little creature series...I hope it'll be awesome!
I hope y'all are having a great weekend
Creature-y bead today
 I finally feel like I'm getting my creatures  and creativity with my own work back ^_^ hope that'll mean better beads too...
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment