Friday, April 12, 2013

Bead 619

Hi there,
I'm sorry for the zombyish post lately (especially yesterday) but you'll be happy to know that I finally got some much needed sleep beyond my usual 2 hours, ten to be specific! And I feel a million times better. Not a bad day, a little worrisome at times but luckily everything worked itself out. Finished my sculpting project and got one more scheduling issue taken care of, so I'm slowly getting back where I feel like I need to be and finally feeling like a person again (and not a soulless wanderer floating from place to place.

I even started a new fun just-for-cause-it'll-be-fun-to-do-something-that-I-want-to-do-not-what-I'm-being-told-I-have-to-do project! I know long title but its the truth...I'm sewing for it ^__^ and begin prototypes for it too!
Sewn fun bead today!

-m

No comments:

Post a Comment