Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bead 618

I don't know how my day went honestly, I need sleep am already crawling in bed 3 or 4 hours earlier then normal. I'm sick and very tired, I don't know how I feel and I don't know how I've gotten through these past few days and weeks. I'm really sorry that I've been a total zombie here and have either been posting things like this or very average things, I'm really tired and just trying to get through the semester in one piece and the world seems to have plans on making that difficult for me. I've been so sleep deprived I'm to the point of either feeling nothing or every emotion I can physically have all at once. I've pushed myself really hard and have been so critical of me lately that a breaking point was bound to happen sooner or later...don't know if I've hit it yet or if I'm still getting there...
todays bead is made from the first wool I saw as I got in
I'm going to sleep, sorry, I hope tomorrow will better for all of us...
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment