Saturday, November 24, 2012

Bead 480 kinda gray day

I'm really tired and fed up with working so hard and long, my to-so list is ALLOT less full but unfortunately my mind has filled with so much anger and frustration. I know college is supposed to be challenging, but the fact of the matter is I need a real break. so much of this one has been filled with worries and work that I barely got a days worth of time for myself and with my family. I always feel this way towards the end of the semester but can't shake the current feelings that this one has on me....I don't feel like I'm at home, I don't feel surrounded by individuals that love and care about me. All I honestly feel is the worry that is smothering me at this point and loneliness from the fact that right now it feels like I'm the only one who cares about me...
In my mind I know this isn't true
kinda gray bead  today

-m

No comments:

Post a Comment