Friday, November 23, 2012

Bead 479

Hope y'all had a Happy, safe, and thrifty Black Friday, I did. I was able to get a super cool shirt (and a ring that will be my Christmas present *because my parents don't online shop at ALL, so I'm in charge of every ones online purchases....and I mean every ones...* but I "don't" know about it at all).
For a majority of the day I forgot that it was Friday though..but I still got oodles of my school work to-do list done and also got to spend time with family and have even-more-delicious-then-the-first-time-leftovers and watch cheesy movies. I also had a WONDERFUL mail/ surprise day too!
My crowded teeth stamp ring showed up today
I haven't taken it off since I put it on and am so freakishly stoked about it! I can't wait to "sign" my prints with it and to be honest stamp everything in sight...I won't lie to you! haha ^__^
also I found out that I won an AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS cutting board, I hadn't relised that I won till a few hours ago, for some reason the notification email was sent to my spam but I had a need to check that and my email today?
black (in homage of black Friday deals) smiley face bead that fits into my new ring
 
-m
 

No comments:

Post a Comment