Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bead 471 my milk toofs..

Well technically not my teeth but this wonderful persons toofs, I love love love this blog My Milk Toof it documents the adventures of an adorable pair of teeth named Ickle and Lardee (and their goldfish named carrot). recently I purchased some My milk toof buttons and they arrived today!! eeeeeppppps! which ended up being a cherry on top of a pretty great day: easy classes, a buddy attempting to eat lunch with me, great day in etching.

our sad little pizza, I did learn that pineapple and pepperoni are delicious together
MY WONDERFUL NEW BUTTONS AND PRINT
Lardee inspired bead today
(sorry Ickle don't be cross with me please! you will be represented here soon enough, pinkie promise!)
have a glorious Friday my Friends!
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment