Monday, May 27, 2013

Bead 652-664

finally fully fledged and back online!!!I never in a million years expected for it to take this long and for there to be such an abrupt pause in blogging and bead making, I sincerely apologize and promise that I will try my damnedest to never let it happen again. allot has happened in these almost 2 weeks.
-I started new pieces
-got my haircut
-went on an adventure of sorts to drop off a sculpture to be displayed at a public library in a neighboring city
-was a pen pal to some great online homies while I was off the grid, and received some really awesome stuff in exchange
-dealt with wisdom teeth pain and a random sporadic rash
-had a yard sale
-got glasses
and allot more...
most of my beads ended up being artsy or representative colors of the day

happy to be back and hopefully there will be some dope days and beads to come!
-m



No comments:

Post a Comment