Thursday, May 9, 2013

Bead 646

today was my first official day of summer vacation...it was weird..to say the least
my mind still hasn't fully adjusted to the idea, still got up super early, the only main difference now is I'm much happier and manic, but for the most part I've been able to keep myself in check.
I started walking and or doing yoga in the morning and I think that has been able to mellow me out a little bit so I wont get to the usual "holy cow I cant feel the ground anymore because the world is such a magical place of possibilities and I have to get every single thought in my head made" kind of mania that I usually experience post-semester.
painted with watercolors for the first time in a long time today...was pretty satisfied with the finished piece.
lumpy rainbow colored bead in honor of the finished painting

-m

No comments:

Post a Comment