Monday, March 25, 2013

Bead 601 paradox

I'm anxious today...maybe its because I've been so accident prone?...maybe its because I've had more coffee then food? maybe its because a huge sculpture of mine could possibly die once fired?...either way I had a pretty okay day minus me being bound and determined to cause bodily harm to myself? unintentionally of course, but still not bueno....
but I got through today! (a little worse for ware mind you) went to school...did usual boring school things...had some coffee with a bud after work (really awesome and much needed!)
the weather was super weird it was gross in the morning, snowed for a little while midmorning , and was cold but pretty outside by the afternoon? paradoxical circumstances today
so paradoxical bead today

-m

No comments:

Post a Comment