Saturday, July 6, 2013

Bead 703 & 704

I didn't forget yesterday's bead there was a super bad thunderstorm and power came on and off all night...pain wise it was rough I fell asleep for a good long while...well about three hours which unfortunately lately has been the maximum  amount of sleep I've been able to get....woke up starving and feeling sick in the middle of the night..so I got up and made me a super late brinner..
Egg colored bead yesterday

Today my mom and I had another yard sale  for art supply qnd spending money for the remainder of the summer since I don't get as  steady of pay I need, made about 97$ total and got allot of clutter out of the house and out of my mind, I'm trying to get out of this artistic rut I've been in for the past 2 weeks....working tomorrow so hopefully that will go swimmingly and kickstart the rest of me
And get me out of my funk, today was the fist time in awhile the sky was actually blue and sort of clear...
Bright blues bead today

-m

No comments:

Post a Comment